POEM
A rough, raw kind of beauty
for me you are the most beautiful
in the world
soft eyes that look at me
if I stare into them too long
I might cry, for they mean so much
to me
for I see so much more than they intent to show
as if there's a thread between you and me
that never broke
that maybe in this life is our time
but I swear i've seen those eyes before
for they are what i've been always
looking for.
-Elsa Burgos.
for me you are the most beautiful
in the world
soft eyes that look at me
if I stare into them too long
I might cry, for they mean so much
to me
for I see so much more than they intent to show
as if there's a thread between you and me
that never broke
that maybe in this life is our time
but I swear i've seen those eyes before
for they are what i've been always
looking for.
-Elsa Burgos.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario